Hermanus is regarded as the whale watching capital of the world and widely referred to as the Riviera of the South and our guesthouse accommodation is perfectly positioned to give our guests an unforgettable experience.
Directions to Lavender Guest Lodge in Hermanus from Cape Town and the Cape Town Airport
- Follow the N2 to Somerset West.
- Stay on the N2, drive through Somerset West. Proceed on the N2 over Sir Lowrys Pass. Pass the
- Grabouw/Elgin turn off and proceed on the N2 over the Houw Hoek Pass. As you descend near Botriver keep a look out for the R43. Take the R43 offramp to Hermanus.
- Pass through the village of Hawston (stay on the R43) and proceed to Hermanus town centre. Stay on the
- Main Road through Hermanus town centre through two roundabouts (traffic circles) past the Marine Hotel on the right to the third roundabout.
- Go three-quarter of the way round the circle and off to the left closest to the sea. Pass the Caltex service station on your left and stay in 10th Street parallel to the sea.
- Pass through two four-way stop streets and find Lavender Manor on the left.
- Cape Town to Hermanus - 140 Km
- Cape Town International Airport to Hermanus - 120 Km
Please phone for directions at any time on 028 3140361